Dr. Baljot Bharaj
, M.S (Ayu) Obs & Gyne, is an Ayurveda Consultant & Pranic Healer at Kayakalp Ayurveda. She has done her post-graduation with specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, India Ã¢€“ the prestigious and pioneer institute of Ayurveda in the world. She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma from Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerela, India.
Dr. Baljot BharajÃ¢€™s approach of healing is with a VISION
Her Expertise Is In Providing :
- Assisting to create and sustain holistic wellbeing and healthy society through Ayurveda.
- Bringing harmony and complete balance of mind, body and soul/consciousness.
- Healthy mother-the epitome of the society as she is the progenitor. Health of the family and society depends on the health of the woman.
- Healthy child - the foundation of healthy and progressive society.
Dr Baljot Bharaj has profound experience of 19 years of practicing Ayurveda in various capacities :
- Pre conception (Garbhadhan vidhi),
- Antenatal (Garbhini paricharya),
- Post natal (Sutika paricharya) care with Ayurvedic formulations and regimen for healthy child and safe & happy motherhood.
- Supportive Ayurvedic care for High Risk Pregnancies and complications during pregnancies.
- Specialized curative and supportive Ayurvedic treatment for conditions related to womenÃ¢€™s health, beauty care and health care.
- Ayurveda Consultant,
- In government sector,
- Delivering lectures,
- Publishing articles,
- Research work,
- Guest speaker in various Radio & Television Talk shows on Ayurveda.
She regularly attends and presents papers in various national and international conferences and workshops. Her emphasis is on the maintenance of Ã¢€˜Holistic Wellbeing And HarmonyÃ¢€™ for total health through scientific and experiential wisdom of Ayurveda.