Dr. Baljot Bharaj, M.S (Ayu) Obs & Gyne, is an Ayurveda Consultant & Pranic Healer at Kayakalp Ayurveda Clinic & Wellness Center. She has done her post-graduation with specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, India - the prestigious and pioneer institute of Ayurveda in the world. She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma from Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerela, India.
Dr. Baljot Bharaj's approach of healing is with a Vision of :
- Assisting to create and sustain holistic wellbeing and healthy society through Ayurveda.
- Bringing harmony and complete balance of mind, body and soul/consciousness.
- Healthy mother - the epitome of the society as she is the progenitor. Health of the family and society depends on the health of the woman.
- Healthy child - the foundation of healthy and progressive society.
Her Expertise Is In Providing :
- Pre conception (Garbhadhan vidhi).
- Antenatal care (Garbhini paricharya).
- Postnatal care (Sutika paricharya) with Ayurvedic formulations and regimen for healthy child and safe & happy motherhood.
- Supportive Ayurvedic care for High Risk Pregnancies and complications during pregnancies.
- Specialized curative and supportive Ayurvedic treatment for conditions related to womens health, skin care and health care.
Dr. Baljot Bharaj has profound experience of 25 years of practicing Ayurveda in various capacities :
- Ayurveda Consultant.
- In government sector.
- Delivering lectures.
- Publishing articles.
- Research work.
- Guest speaker in various Radio and Television Talk shows, Webinars and Social platforms on Ayurveda.
She regularly attends and presents papers in various national and international conferences and workshops. Her emphasis is on the maintenance of Holistic Wellbeing And Harmony for total health through scientific and experiential wisdom of Ayurveda.